Gray’s Reef National Marine Sanctuary is recruiting for five advisory council seats
to serve on its volunteer advisory council. The council is mandated by Congress and provides NOAA's Office of National Marine Sanctuaries with advice and recommendations on the management of the sanctuary.
Go to www.graysreef.noaa.gov to learn more. The open seats are:
• Citizen-At-Large, 2-year term
• Sport Diving, 3-year term
• Sport Fishing, 3-year term
• Conservation, 3-year term
• Research (non-living resources)