Connect Savannah is looking for a talented sales account executive
You will be responsible for developing new & existing business, making presentations, managing accounts & collections, and delivering return on investment to Connect Savannah advertisers.
The ideal candidate has media sales experience, knows Savannah and excels in cultivating relationships with area businesses.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
Excellent written and verbal skills; time management skills with sharp attention to details and follow through. You must also be computer literate and new media savvy.
You’ll be expected to execute an effective needs-based selling approach and have a naturally outgoing and influential personality with a contagious positive attitude.
THIS POSITION OFFERS:
Salary and commission on sales, benefit package with paid vacation and gas allowance. We value and reward great people!
Send resume and cover letter to:
sales @ connectsavannah.com
Connect Savannah seeks a full-time Arts & Entertainment Editor.
The A&E Editor works closely with the editor-in-chief to plan, coordinate, and write coverage of local popular and classical music, theatre, dance, film, literary arts, and comedy. This is basically the coolest job in Savannah and the ideal candidate will fully own its potential. Position is also responsible for managing comprehensive and error-free local music calendar listings. Ideal candidate will:
1) have 5+ years of relevant reporting and editing experience;
2) be a knowledgeable, frequent, and avid consumer of live music and performance;
3) have a robust personal brand online and on social media;
4) know what's wrong with current local A&E coverage and will have ideas on how to fix it;
5) will have a working familiarity with Savannah area music, arts & entertainment and existing quality relationships with local players in the music, arts & entertainment community. Generous benefits. Email cover letter and resume with links to published clips to email@example.com. No phone calls
Connect Savannah is an Equal Opportunity Employer