Multimedia JournalistConnect Savannah is looking for a talented multimedia journalist to join our team. We want to expand our digital platform to fully explore the limits of digital coverage and we need a dedicated and innovative storyteller to lead that effort.
Our digital product is quickly becoming the focus in our community. That’s why we need talented journalists who understand the possibilities and aren’t afraid to try new approaches to improve coverage through video, audio, infographics and social media. Most importantly, we want candidates who are constantly adapting their approach in the service of better storytelling.
The ideal candidate would be well-versed in digital news presentation and constantly looking for the next creative element to add to a story.
While experience in journalism is crucial, we want someone who is not content writing one story per day. We want a candidate who is committed to giving our audience the best possible coverage of the community by leveraging all the tools at our disposal.
If you are willing to develop new skills to tell stories across multiple platforms in new and interesting ways, we want you in Savannah, Ga.
We don’t just want to put our news online; we want to create an indispensable print and digital news product that tells the most complete version of every story, big or small, in our community.
- Must have bachelor’s degree and two years’ experience
- Post stories to website – stories/breaking news/press releases/photos/audio/video, etc.
- Responsible for posting to social media platforms consistently throughout the day
- Collaborates to meet company goals for page views, unique visitors, and social media growth
- Scans competitive media for content ideas
- Able to post data that visualizes reporting
- Manages newsletters and email list associated with the product
- Uses Google Analytics to improve content strategies and tactics
- Drug free work place.
- Valid driver’s licenses.
If you think you can help us do that, send your resume, cover letter and recent work samples to Erica Baskin at email@example.com
Marketing ConsultantBe part of an exciting digital, print, outdoor and magazine media company! A progressive media company in South Georgia is looking for marketing consultants to help local businesses grow. If you are competitive, like to have fun and want to earn money, we want to talk with you!
The ideal candidate will have experience selling both print and digital advertising, with a proven track record of delivering meaningful and compelling solutions for businesses. He/she must be a team player willing to inspire and to be inspired by being part of a dynamic media company focused on changing the way advertising is sold and measured.
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- A great benefits package (health benefits, matching 401(k), profit sharing, paid time off, professional tools and mileage reimbursement)
- Challenging but rewarding work
- Friendly and professional work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Job Type: Full-time
Required education: Bachelor's
Clean driver’s license and reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
27 Abercorn Street
Savannah, Georgia 31401